Friday, August 17, 2012

YOU JUST WON THE SHITTIEST HAND OF LIFE EVER! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW?!

I AM GOING TO MUTHA EFFING DISNEY WORLD!

That's what.

For realsies! I leave for the Land of Mouse on Monday and don't come back until the 26th. Which just so happens to be my 26th birthday! Woot!

One of my very best friends, W, lives in Orlando and he is being an awesome/wonderful/fantastic/marvelous friend and taking me to Disney for my very first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fyi, a lot of this post is going to be in caps and followed by a series of exclamation points. Because I am THAT excited. You don't even understand....


Given that this is my golden birthday (26 on the 26th) and because this summer has just been complete and utter shit, I wanted to give myself a little gift and carpe the fuck out of the diem. So, for me, that meant Disney. I've been wanting to go there FOR-EV-VER and it's been a while since I've gone to Orlando. I miss my Florida peeps. AND I GET TO MEET MICKEY MOUSE AND ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE PRINCESSES! Did I mention I'm actually 25 going on 6?

I have this irrational idea that I'm going to make friends with all of the princesses, given they're all probably around my age, and we'll hang out and get drunk together and then they'll give me a job. I would be Belle SO HARD. Haha I can feel your judgment. And you're not wrong because I totally judge me, haha.

It's going to be so nice to get away, though. I keep feeling that way any time I go away. No one knows me, no one knows my situation, they're just going to look at me and think "Wow, that young woman is really enjoying herself with her sequined Minnie Mouse ears". Do you have any idea how refreshing that will be? I hate going out where I live. I feel like everyone knows who I am and they're all staring and pitying me. That's probably not what's happening but I can't help but feel that way.

So, off to the land of wishing and dreams coming true. Hopefully I'll come back with tons of stories and a new job! Hey, a girl can dream right?